Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
ALL BOOKING NON REFUNDABLE ONCE BOOKING IS MADE
WITH IN 3 DAYS OF MAKING BOOKING GROUPS WILL BE CHARGED FULL AMOUNT OF STAY!
Additional Terms and Conditions
£25 DEPOSIT PER PERSON ON ARRIVAL
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Fenham Hostel Express St. James’ park is 1.5 miles away and Metro Radio Arena is 1.3 miles away from this centrally located property, and the A1 is a 5-minute drive away. The Metro centre, housing a number of shops, bars, restaurants and a cinema, is 3 miles away and the Quayside, home to a variety of trendy bars, is just 2 miles away. St James’ Park, the ground of Newcastle United Football Club is a 6-minute drive from the property and the famous Angel of the North is an 8-minute journey by car.
Every room is provided with its own flat-screen TV, unlimited free WiFi as well as tea and coffee making facilities.All guests have access to free, street parking as well as the hotel's other facilities at any time, day or night and the hotel's 24-hour receptionist will be happy to offer assistance.We speak your language!
Fenham Hostel Express Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>