Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Very Important: this property may preauthorised your credit card details in order to confirm this booking and if card is denied or with insufficient credit you need to provide an alternative one in 1 hour , otherwise they can cancel the booking.
It is a perfect point of departure to visit the 5 Lands and its environs.
We put at your disposal : or a small apartment with bedroom, an en-suite shower room and small living room with all the comforts (refrigerator, parking, etc.); or private rooms with shared toilet and all the comforts.
Whether for work or pleasure, our warm hospitality provides those far from home a familiar environment unlike classic hotel accommodation. Our entire family will be at your disposal to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Please note that Our check in has strict rules:
- check in starts at 14.00 and end at 22.30 but we are present only between 14.00 and 15.00. From 15.00 to 22.30 you can self check.
Condition to require the self check in:
- room should be payed (If you require to activate the Self check in we will charge the total amount of the reservation on your credit card )
- documents have to been sent to us ( send the copy of the documents of all of you via WhatsApp)
- the mobile number gaven should have WhatsApp
For Last minutes reservatin (48 hprior of thearrival) yu should contact us on the phone (WhatsApp will be great) immidiatelly after you made the reservation since all requests of self check in are subject to confirmation by the property. The latest possible check-in is 22:30. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>