Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Here you have the possibility to enjoy local life in Albania. It is the first hostel in the city located 7 min walk from the center. In the cute garden of an Albanian traditional family, you will find many types of fruits, our chickens, and lovely goats. It is a very peaceful place and an amazing place for camping. There is space enough for practicing yoga and different sports.
We offer an 8-bed dorm and a 4-bed dorm, a place for camping, a shared bathroom with shower, a bar equipped with a water heater, toaster, juicer, tea and coffee, a computer area with free Wifi, chilling veranda with a view to the green hills and a beautiful garden.
The accommodation includes breakfast with delicious BIO products from local farmers, as well as eggs and milk from our own chicken and goats.
There you can have a good time and can discover about the city's ancient and modern history. Don't hesitate to ask me for some tips about what you can experience in Elbasan as I am also a local travel agent.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our eco-friendly hostel! It is located in the front of our family house which provides you to have a unique experience with Albanian hospitality and is the perfect way to introduce visitors to the local life and not lose the intimacy of a backpacker's hostel.
Elbasani Backpacker Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception Hours 12:00 to 20:00
Children friendly. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>