Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
From 12am the hostel has a calm and relaxed atmosphere,
so you can finally enjoy a good nights sleep!!!
Gladys, and Matas will look after you and help you on your way to having a fantastic time here in Patagonia.
Friendly and family atmosphere!!
Located downtown, 2 blocks from the seashore and also close to restaurants, shops etc.
Private or shared accommodation in large bright rooms:
- Private rooms with a choice from 2 to 6 beds and doubles en suite, with tv cable, wi fi,heater,ceiling fan, lockers.Linen blankets and towels are included in the price.Room is serviced every day.Constant hot water available.
-Shared rooms with 4/6/8 beds with individual lockers, heater, wi fi, 24 hours hot water.Linen and blankets are included in the price.Room services every day.
Three large common area:
-Fully-equipped kitchen with dining room and patio.
-Bright and spacious living room with a nice balcony.
-Comfortable dining room with tv cable, internet and wi fi.
Excursions to pennsula Valds and Punta Tombo at discount prices!!!! If you want to know the rates please contact us in advance.
Pick up from Trelew airport $arg 200. Send us your arrival time and flight number
24hrs access to the hostel..
If you need apartments in front of the sea for rent( 2 bedrooms, bathroom- kitchen- big living room with tv cable-garage) contact us, well be able to inform you.
We look forward to meeting you soon!!!
Regards ! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>