Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% Cancellation fees. We are flexible on reductions in numbers depending on the type of pitch booked.
We accept performance groups as well.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Sleeping packs can be purchased for complete easy camping.
Our 2 Person Tents are good quality Eurohike Avon tents, designed for 3 guests but used to sleep 2 people in comfort, available in Twin and Double configurations. These tents offer a separate sleeping area and porch area. Our 4 Person Tents are a great family option, with a 2 by 2 sleeping configuration with zipped separation. There's a large living area and integral canopy area to offer protection from the elements, 2x double air mattresses included. Standard on-site facilities include excellent showers (we get great feedback about them!), toilets, licensed bar, cafe and official Fringe Venue in our Giant Tipis, device charging points, hairdryer booth, and much more!
Our Official Fringe Venue offers entertainment provided by both resident and non-resident performers, with magic, comedy, music and more.
Edinburgh Festival Camping Policies & Conditions:
0% – 30 days before the campsite opens
This property requires full pre-payment. We will get in touch once the initial deposit has been made to collect this.
Check in from 14:00, late check in available.
Check out before 10:30.
Breakfast not included.
Campers do not have to have tickets for a festival or be attending the festival to stay.
Wrist bands will be provided and secured to your wrist. These are not transferable. No entry without a valid wristband for an area will be permitted.
Campers arriving after 12am will need to check in with security and so may not be given full facility information. Late arrivals are asked to please pitch tents with respect and consideration to other campers. Assistance will not be available. Torches will be required.
No entry to the site will be permitted prior to the initial check in time unless previously arranged.
You are requested to respect your neighbours whilst camping with us. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated, in the event of antisocial behaviour you will be removed from site without refund.
We have a quiet policy after 11pm which you are requested to take note of.
To keep yourself and all campers safe, No Open Fires, Disposable BBQ’s or Fireworks are permitted on site. Please ensure your party all know where the fire point is.
Please respect the fire safety rules.
In the event of needing emergency medical assistance, or any help at any time please contact any steward, or security staff who are able to radio colleagues for assistance.
Campers are requested to leave the site by the check out time given.
Abusive behaviour or shouting at other guests or staff members will not be tolerated.
Should a camper not respect and adhere to campsite rules we reserve the right to evict a camper/campers without refund. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Linnen niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>