Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The travel Bug is a Hostel based on Art and Music.
We welcome musicians and all sorts of guests from around the world.
Please come share your stories with us and tell us about your adventures!
We have free washing facilities, free breakfast (toast and tea), air conditioning, indoor and outdoor showers and a garden for you to chillout in.
It is walking distance from the bus stop, 7 11, beach and the Sugar Factory (famous for its home brewed beer and mead).
We have live music nights with a piano, guitar, ukulele and flute players.
From this hostel we offer River Tracing tours and access to secret local spots to explore.
You can also use our surf board for free.
We have a large projector for movies as well as an upstairs lounge area for Yoga or meditation.
We have private rooms, female dorms and mix dorm rooms with comfortable beds and blankets.
We also offer an art or gardening work exchange.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in time : after 2:00 pm.
2. Check out time : before 11:00 am.
3. Cash payment only upon check in.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Reception opening hours: 8.00am - 11.00pm.
((We accept late night arrivals, just please let us know.))
6. NB!! Keep your volume down after 10:00 pm
8. Not suitable for pets. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>