Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Check in from 1pm (p.m.)
Check out until 12h (a.m.)
Cancellation Policy: The client must pay 50% of the total amount if they cancel after making the reservation.
Conditions for Deposits | Reservation: The client must pay in advance 50% of the total amount after making the reservation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
At the home of one of the last Colonels in diamond mining in the region, a couple descendant of this traditional family host guests with simplicity, comfort and also provides safe experiences in this magical site, offering services for adventure, trekking, special tours, Vale do Pati, roadmaps, transfers and valuable tourist and historical information about the Chapada Diamantina. We are close to Banco Bradesco, Sorveteria Apollo, Coraline Crepes e Tortillas, Farmacia Sempre Viva, Mercado 2 de Julho, Pastelaria Açai Andarai, Restaurant Samira, Pizza Rio dos Morcegos.
We have the perfect accommodation. We provide mixed dormitory with five room and private rooms. All rooms at the hostel feature with nice and comfortable bed.
Donanna Hostel Adventure & Trekking Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 00:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
24 hours Reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>