Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• Payment of 100% of the total amount of the reservation, using account deposit (within 24 hours) or credit card to guarantee the reservation.
• There is no refund, resulting in a penalty of 100% of the total amount of the reservation and will not give credit for new nights.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We put a lot of emphasis on keeping the environment clean, fun and friendly, proposing to bring people together and provide moments full of good energy. By the way, this is our biggest purpose: that your experience in Rio de Janeiro is unforgettable!
Our private suites have a bathroom, smart TV and air conditioning (open from 9 pm to 10 am);
We have private room without bathroom;
and shared rooms with private or shared bathroom options with air conditioning (open from 9 pm to 10 am) or fans, sockets and individual lights.
Just 150 meters from Botafogo Subway and Botafogo Praia Shopping, next to major transportation, shopping, dining and nightlife spots, DO SAMBA HOSTEL offers shared rooms for those looking for a more economical stay and private rooms for those who want to stay. They want more convenience with a 24-hour front desk. We have a team passionate about diversity and prepared to receive our visitors with great competence and sympathy :)
Botafogo is a neighborhood of the South Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. With almost 100,000 inhabitants, the neighborhood is known for housing one of the country's main postcards: Botafogo Cove, with the Sugarloaf and Urca hills in the background.
It features cinemas, theaters, shopping malls, night clubs, concert halls, museums, business centers, consulates, clinics, hospitals and some preserved late 19th and early 20th century mansions.
* Consulates of the following countries are located in the neighborhood: South Africa, Argentina, Belgium, China, Egypt, Spain, Netherlands, Lebanon, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Our facilities offer free wi-fi, air conditioning and fans, individual lockers and safes, private lighting for each guest, daily housekeeping, bar with drinks, a common area with games, outdoor area, plus all the tranquility you need to a good sleep night.
In addition, we have tours to the main sights of the city and a program of sambas that will make you enjoy Rio de Janeiro as a local.
Do Samba Hostel policies and conditions:
- Check in from 14pm to 10pm.
- Check out by 11am.
- Payment on arrival in cash, credit cards and debit cards. * Taxes included.
- Breakfast is not included - R $ 15.00 per person per day, to be purchased upon check-in.
- 24 hour reception (but check in only until 22:00).
- Suitable for children (only in private rooms with parents). Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>