Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 Hours Notice For Cancellation
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit of 20% due to hotel on booking
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Discover Rwanda Gisenyi Beach Hostel, located 20m from the sandy shores of Africa's 6th largest lake - Kivu, is the perfect destination to relax & discover a piece of paradise on the tranquil lakeside beaches, water sports, mountains & many other activities while enjoying great Rwandan Hospitality! From the town, this is just a short walk and amenities such as the bus station are close by. From the border with DRC, the hostel is a convenient 1 km and a perfect base for trekking up Nyiragongo Volcano to see the worlds largest crater lake.
Discover Rwanda Gisenyi Beach offers beautifully designed dormitories or private rooms with ensuite bathroom - ideal for travellers, friends and families. Most of the rooms have views over the gardens or Lake Kivu. Benefit from Gisenyi's most affordable, quality accommodation, food, drinks, high speed internet and the finest standards of service, Rwandan hospitality and the difference of supporting an important cause. Rooms have beds, bedding, bathrooms, cupboards, basic toiletries. Towels and lockers are available on request – with a small fee.
Discover Rwanda Gisenyi Beach's Policies & Conditions;
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Discover Rwanda Gisenyi Beach reception is open from 07:00 to 23:00 and at other hours only by special request with reception by telephone, email or in person.
The reception closes at 23:00 every day and the bar around the same time except at the weekends or during events.
Child friendly. We do not accept unaccompanied minors under the age of 16. Families are welcome and there is plenty of space for games and sports within our grounds. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>