Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Maintain peace. No checkouts until proof of payouts is confirmed or all bills paid in full. Accommodation money paid on arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our rooms all have own bathrooms, some have private kitchens. We have a restaurant for large groups. Free Wi-Fi, a wine shop, beachwear shop and food shop within the compound, airstrip, hospitals and supermarkets are just 10 minutes drive.
We organize transfers to the airport, and train stations upon requests.
Water sports such as kite surfing, big game fishing, glass boats and beach bars are all available. CCTVs are mounted around the property. A very safe place.
Diani Kivuli Villas Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 6:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit & debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 2% catering levy tax
Reception: Someone is always there to receive guests.
No extra guests are allowed without being booked in officially. Only checked in guests are allowed in the property due to security reasons and Covid laws.
After checkout time guests wishing to extend their stay waiting transport are asked to contact the management for storage of their belongings.
Guest card must be filled as provided by the hostel and identification documents will be needed for verification by the management. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>