Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Located in the historical city centre of Kutaisi, a 5-minute walk from Kutaisi Lado Meskhishvili State Drama Theater. Kutaisi Airport is 8 km from the property. Besik Gabasvili Park is a 15-minute walk, and Bagrati Cathedral is 2 km away.
Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed). Rooms here feature an electric kettle, a fan, and a shared bathroom with free toiletries. Guest House Deda Lali features a shared, fully equipped kitchen. Other property facilities include a terrace, laundry and ironing services, and a shuttle service. Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable. Special diet menus (on request). Shuttle service (surcharge), airport shuttle (surcharge), laundry, ironing service, shoeshine, fax/photocopying, bridal suite. We speak Russian, Georgian, and English.
Deda Lali Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 8 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>