Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
'd'Jarwo House@Batukaras', although a traditional house, is finished with a modern touch and interiors. Our accommodation offers you a dormitory with 10 beds and include two shared toilet (one western style), two separate shower with hot water. Each beds come with a place to store your personal belonging, a curtain, personal light, fan and electric plug.
Lazy space is available with beautiful view over the rice fields.
'd'Jarwo House@Batukaras' is centrally located in the quite fishing village of Batukaras, also great for learning how surf. During the night you will be accompained only by the sound of waves and grasshoppers.
While our accomodation is very easy to reach from everywhere in the village, Batukaras at the moment has no public transport yet.
Our lodge will be happy to arrange for your pick up service or provide you with all the information. There is currently a public bus operating between Pangandaran and Cijulang. Cijulang can be easily reached via bus or plane. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>