Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups bookings must always be prepaid in advance.
We have a 6 weeks policy prior to arrival. If any changes after that we can refund the amount changed on the booking according to the terms and conditions of cancellation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We have 1,020 beds and 5 apartments. Guest kitchen, laundry facilities, common areas and much more.
Apart from the building's exceptionally fine view over the city's skyline, the Opera House and Islands Brygge, we're centrally located within walking distance of all major attractions, City Hall Square, Tivoli, and the always-bustling city centre.
We offer free Wi-Fi in all our rooms and on our ground floor you can find TVs for the guests to use. Grab a free book or leave one for others in our book exchange.
If you're looking for more liquid entertainment, make yourself comfortable in one of Copenhagenâ's cheapest bars, BAR50, located at the hostel!
Our restaurant offers an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for an unbeatable price.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our hostel and our fantastic city!
Please note that children under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in the dormitory rooms.
All bookings are included linen and a towel in order to make your own bed, which will be provided during check-in. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Late check-out
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
1ste, Land Denmark
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>