Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Suitable for Dance group or Musicians
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Occasionally, you will hear the ambient reverb of sound-systems playing and citizen shopping at the corner shops in the areas which give visitors the authentic feeling of a real community. It’s safe and it’s a great experience to live and learn our Jamaican culture and it’s just 15 minutes drive to the city centre.
It's the coolest hostel in Kingston.This hostel offer you the opportunity to Stay & Live an unforgettable experience in Jamaica, taking dance lessons with the best local dancers while visiting the beaches, historical sites and parties. Corner shops are across the street and a easy 10 minutes walk to supermarket and restaurants.
The Dancehall Hostel is located on the same property of the renowned Cell Block Recording studio. It consist of 2 large dormitory fitted with bunk beds in each. Its also have a common room and fully equip kitchen. There two other bedrooms which can be private and a third one which is a studio flat with kitchenette and own bathroom. All rooms carry air conditioner unit and internet Wi-Fi. Solar-heated shower in shared bathrooms. Private 2 bedroom apartment downstairs as well. Laundry room, cable tv & free storage lockers are provided.
Dancehall Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in and Check out at anytime.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>