Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
As befits a building of this age, all of the 21 en-suite rooms are wonderfully individual and come in a range of different sizes and shapes, this is also true for the en suite bathrooms. 18 twin/double and 3 singles. Four of the rooms are on the ground floor, the other seventeen are on the first floor up two sets of stairs.
All the bedrooms have en suite facilities with bath/shower combined, television, tea & coffee making facilities and beautiful views of either Strathconon and the mountains beyond or the rear lawn and mature woodlands.
We are looking to offer both contemporary Scottish cuisine that utilises local and international produce and ingredients, and also some more traditional favourites enabling us to offer a unique dining experience that should offer something for everyone’s palate.
Cancellation policy is 2 days before the date of arrival. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the full amount of the first night's stay will be charged.
Check-in from 15:00.
Check-out by 12:00.
Payment accepted by debit or credit card: Euro/MasterCard, Switch, Visa, Solo, Maestro and Diner's Club.
Breakfast is included.
This is a no-smoking hotel. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>