Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
It is a brand new, small hostel with 4 rooms, a fully equipped kitchen and furnished bathrooms. A big terrace is THE place to relax after a long day out. You can have an Italian style aperitivo or chill on the hammock.
Costello is built for the needs of the travelers and aims to offer them a first class experience while staying in La Spezia. The common areas offer a space where the guests can socialize and share stories. Each bed comes with USB spots and a personal light. Memory foam mattresses and solid beds are a plus. The bathroom area consists of 4 single and private toilette, where you can have your privacy.
Costello is located in the heart of the city of La Spezia, at walking distance from the train station, Piazza del Mercato and the main attraction of the city.
We don't offer breakfast but you can easily go downstairs and reach in a few steps several bars and typical Italian places. 2 mins away there is a supermarket opened until midnight!
We love our territory and we are personally really keen to help you with any information you need about your staying.
Who is 'we':
We are two siblings, Alessia, 33, architect and interior design lover, and Andrea, 30, who quit his managerial career to create 'a joyful space for travelers'
What we offer:
- fully equipped kitchen
- bed sheets included
- baggage room
- welcome drink
- USB spot on each bed with a personal light
- we clean rooms and bathrooms every day!
- 7-8 mins walking from the train station La Spezia Centrale --- trains to Cinque Terre every 15 mins
- Few steps from the bus stop -- buses to Portovenere (25 mins), Lerici (20 mins), Flixbus bus station (15 mins)
- 10 mins walking from the boats to Cinque Terre and Portovenere
- 2 mins walking from the closest supermarket opened until midnight
- Few steps from bar, restaurants and pubs
Costello Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Feel free to bring your own food and drink.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrivals
Taxes not included - city tax 2.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>