Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The thoughtfully designed dorms at Cohostel have a capacity of 6, each with an attached washroom. Each of the air-conditioned bunks is 3 feet wide and is equipped with a 6” thick mattresses, premium linen, reading lights, and 2 sockets. You can stove away your valuables in the private lockers of the dorm.
The rooftop space at Cohostel is the perfect place to chill and mingle with 35 other like-minded travellers. From beginning your day with a complimentary breakfast to chilling with a book during the lazy afternoons in the cozy corner or then catching a movie on our in-house projector in the evenings, there’s enough to do in case you wish to stay indoors.
If you’re hungry, you can cook-up a meal at the fully-equipped rooftop kitchen, or then order from our in-house café menu. And then there are board games to break the ice with your fellow-travellers and complimentary wi-fi for you to work or connect with friends.
If your travelling solo and would like to make 35 new friends or if you travelling with a friend and would like another pair to join you or then if you're more than two and would like to chill with your gang, Cohostel is the perfect space for you to stay, chill and soak in the lively vibe and cosmopolitan culture this city which never sleeps. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>