Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We believe in that there are no boundries and there are no differences in people.
If you are here for some culture, you will be feeling the history by walking 30 minutes. Taksim ChillOut Lya is the best location for all the possibilities. Such a location that it holds both cheapest and most expensive of everything from the life.
Our bar is open from 08:00 to 04:00 in morning. There is open buffet which you can have your breakfast in turkish tradational way at 09:00 to 12:00, get turkish tea and coffee for free while you meet people from all over world, chill in lounge room, watch world channels, dvds or get books and magazines from libary, play the games we have here many.
In evening, among the world music you can enjoy your coctails and beers which is the best price in Taksim.
Without hesitation feel free to express us of missings which all the places may have, we are here for your demands. We can be more helpful when you let us know your special requests in advance.
THE CHILL OUT LYA PROVIDES;
* Communal Kitchen
Free Buffet Breakfast
Free Tea and Coffee (until 12:00)
Free Internet and Wifi
Free Air conditioning
Free Board and Card games
Free movies to watch
Free drinking water
Free hair dryer
Shower & Toilet in most of the rooms
Open 24 hours (with night security)
Check in 13:00 check out 11:00 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>