Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Located in the heart of Istanbul Chambers of the Boheme is truly the most beautiful hostel in Istanbul with an unbeatable central location, extreme comfort and sincere customer service.
Just steps away from Taksim Square, Chambers of the Boheme puts the best of Istanbul's unparalleled nightlife at your fingertips. Whether you fancy a night of Turkish delights and nargile, a cruise on the beautiful Bosphorus, live music and all-night dancing or a glance at Istanbul's historical sights, all are within reach when you stay with us at Chambers of the Boheme. With hundreds of bars, cafés, and clubs within walking distance, you can kiss those car keys goodbye.
Situated in a beautifully restored 19th century building, Chambers of the Boheme offers the glamour of the Bohemian lifestyle, without compromising modern comforts. Private, semi-private, and family-style rooms are available. Relax in our large common area and patio, or socialise with other global travellers in our newly renovated espresso bar. We also have a rooftop terrace, which is a great place to read or relax, socialize with other travelers.
When you are a guest at Chambers of the Boheme, we want to ensure you have the best experience possible.Our reception is open 24 hours a day and we are happy to answer any of your questions or queries.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Istanbul's Hoş Geldınız! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
1ste, Land Turkey
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>