Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Central Guesthouse is in walking distance to most attractions in the city. We will be pleased to suggest you the very best. Within 10 minutes walk you will find:
- The pedestrian only old town, commonly known as Lipscani, by the name of its most central street. This area is full of restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- Unirii Square and its Unirea shopping mall. On this square you find the Metro (underground public transport) lines and the Airport shuttle bus stop.
Bucharest is a very safe city and you can walk around at all hours without any problem.
Our concept is simple: clean, central and quiet. The privacy you can enjoy in our Guesthouse is enhanced by a little garden and also because we are away from the street, in an inner courtyard. Each room has a private bathroom, cable TV, towels, fresh linen, fast free Wi-Fi and professional housekeeping. At check in you will be greeted in the reception of X Hostel Bucharest that shares the same street entrance and its separated from us by the garden. There you can find a fully licensed pub with different bar games and many local drinks. There you can also print out your boarding pass for a fee, get a free map of the city and ask for information or recommendations on what to do in the city. Our rooms are on 3 levels: ground, first and second floor accessible only by stairs as we are in a protected area and in a building from 1917 so an elevator cannot be built. Building has been totally refurbished in 2017. Wi-Fi internet in all rooms and public areas. For your convenience it is without password. Spring to Autumn we have outdoor seating where you can enjoy a drink or a coffee under a vine tree gazebo.
Central Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:30.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash in local currency, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
By booking this property you agree to the following:
We have 24 Hours reception !
- Payment for accommodation is done at arrival or can be charged previously according to OTA rules, in local currency RON, either cash or card
- You will be asked to leave a 25 RON key deposit and also 25 RON padlock deposit if you require one. These are refundable at check-out time.
- We have quiet hours from 10 pm until 9 am for the comfort and in respect to all our guests.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all interior spaces of the property. If you smoke inside you can be charged a fine that starts at 50 EUR.
- The property has fire alarm and security systems. If you trigger the alarm by smoking or for no real emergency, a fine starting at 50 EUR can apply.
- If the behavior of the guest/group is in any way disturbing to the other clients, aggressive or rude to staff, or any damages are incurred to the property, guest/group can be asked to leave immediately with no refund, and the guest will be charged with the amount that covers the damages incurred.
We hope you make the most out of your visit in Bucharest ! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>