Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our Location: We are in a quiet area of Porto, is perfect for resting, but at the same time really close to the city center and all the main city attractions are walking distance (Se Cathedral, Sao Joao Theatre, D. Luis I bridge, Ribeira, Clerigos Tower, etc.) The main shopping streets in Porto, bars, restaurants, supermarkets are all very close as well. And if you want to party, the best nightlife spots are just ten minutes’ walk from the hostel!
Our Facilities: We've created a new level of comfort and intimacy in all our spaces, our main purpose is to adapt to all your needs always with a friendly and informal atmosphere! All our rooms have private bathrooms, spacious individual lockers, good heaters, and individual fans. And some rooms have even breathtaking views of the city!
We offer a buffet breakfast for only 2€ and we have towels to rent for 3€. Free Wi-Fi is available in all the hostel and there are also available computers for guest use. On departure day, we have luggage storage where bags can be left while you get your last tastes of the city!
Our Common Areas: On sunny days you can relax in our famous rooftop or watch the sunset with a drink from the bar. Feel in a mood for a BBQ? Let's do it! We also have a cozy reading lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. You may don’t have to use it if you join one of our free dinner nights! In our bar, we also serve delicious snacks and we have an amazing Happy Hour!!
Our Activities: Complete your travel experience with our different activities! Free Walking Tour, Pub Crawl, Wine Tours, Surf Lessons and much more!
Our 24h reception will welcome you with a friendly, multilingual and amusing staff, always ready to help you in any way possible and give the best tips of Porto's delights. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note that from 1st March 2018 there’s a city tax of €2 per guest, per night.
This is not included in the total price of the booking and should be paid on site.
This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of €14 per guest. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
10de, Wereldwijd Groot Hostel
3de, Wereldwijd Groot Hostel
1ste, Meest populair Porto
3de, Wereldwijd Medium Hostel
1ste, Beste Waarde voor uw geld
1ste, Beste Faciliteiten
1ste, Wereldwijd Groot Hostel
Cats Hostel Porto zegt
All the main attractions are within walking distance from our hostel. Within two minutes you can get to Se Cathedral, the Douro River, D. Luis Bridge, Sao Bento train and metro stations and the Rede Expresso bus service . I particularly recommend visiting the port wine caves in Ribeira de Gaia. They're about 15 minutes' walk away.
Being the largest hostel in Porto, and having such a wide range of amenities and activities, we would say that this is not a traditional party hostel, although the night spots are only 10 minutes away. The main age group of our guests is between 25 and 35, but we have had had happy guests from ages 12 to 60 - many of our guests had never stayed in a hostel before.
We can accommodate up to 15 people at a time who need disabled facilities. The entire building and all the common areas are accessible to them; we have an elevator and a wheelchair elevator platform. Quishan & Himali, Owners
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>