Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
An administrative fee of 25% will apply to all cancelled bookings.
Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice may result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged.
Amendments can be made via the web online reservation system using your reservation confirmation number. If an amendment results in shortening of the stay or a reduction in guest numbers it will be treated as a cancellation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Award winning seaside accommodation – Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016. Booking.com Certificate and Award 2015
Kiwi owned and operated - small, eco friendly holiday park / camp for nature lovers.
Modern, spacious, 3 self-contained tourist units - Tourist Flat 1,the family Unit sleeps 5, Tourist Flat 2 and 3 each sleep 4 people. Chalet cabins- sleep 4 in each cabin. Retro caravan and chalet awning sleep 4, grassed powered sites and tent sites and a Studio Unit with private bathroom that sleeps two people.
Guest lounge, dining and well equipped kitchen, coin laundry - showers. Free BBQ's, DVD's, camp garden, trampoline, children's play house, wireless internet, kayaks, beach access, sunset viewing guest area, recycling, wheelchair accessible. 3 kms from golf course - you can use our clubs free of charge, horse riding and fishing.
The guest lounge creates an excellent venue to accommodate small groups such as schools, churches, family reunions, business conferences and retreats. Special group rates are available.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
With modern, spacious, self-contained tourist units. Tourist Flat 1 - family Unit sleeps from 2 to 5 guests, Tourist Flat 2 & 3 sleeps from 2 to 4 guests. Chalet cabins sleep from 2 to 4 guests, retro caravan & chalet awning, grassed powered sites & tent sites. Guest lounge, dining, well equipped kitchen. Free BBQ, wireless internet, golf clubs, coin laundry & showers.
Delight in magical beach sunsets, sea and native birds in their natural environment. We have beach access to Surat Bay where an excellent beach walk links to Cannibal Bay, or explore our Newhaven rain-forest walk.
Newhaven Holiday Park is perfect when travelling the Southern Scenic Route being an ideal retreat in natural idyllic surroundings.
We are the ultimate place to base yourself while exploring the Catlins Coast, spectacular waterfalls, Cathedral Caves, Jacks Blowhole, bush walks, penguin viewing at Nugget Point, horse treks, golf course, canoeing/kayaking, swimming, fishing, white baiting –sunset viewing .
Reception Hours - 0830 - 2030 hrs in Summer, 0900 - 1800 hrs in Winter
Check in from - 2:00 pm Check out by - 10:00 am
Infants under 2 yrs - no charge
Porta-cot and infant linen, baby bath, pram, available for hire
On booking / check in you agree to abide by NHP terms and conditions*displayed in reception
Powered Sites: HP guests must have a current electrical WOF.
Sorry no pets.
Cancellation policy applies Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Linnen niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>