Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Cat & Moose is within walking distance from the train station and central bus terminus. We neighbor the famous Turkish Baths and early 20th century historical indoor swimming pool. Historical Dutch Company Gardens, South African Museum, Planetarium, National Gallery and Holocaust Museum are all a block away.
Services you need such as a 24 hour convenient store, supermarkets, bars, a variety of restaurants and shopping malls are all within few minutes walk.
We are open 24/7 each day of the year. Reception is open 7am-10pm where you can also obtain travel information, and make tour bookings. We offer key less entry with security access code. Aside from the facilities below we have a large TV lounge and large balcony overlooking Long Street, famous for vibrant nightlife and trendy restaurants, bars and lounges. Furthermore travel agencies, surfboard and skateboard outlets are situated right next to us.
Free WiFi provided for your convenience.
Please note - due to severe water shortages in Cape Town and the Western Cape - Limited self catering kitchen facilities will be available and our laundry service will be discontinued as of 1 st February 2018 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>