Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We offer 2 beds and the chance to add 2 more beds following customers' requests. Our apartment is equipped with air conditioning, heating system, kitchen, fridge and freezer, toilet and shower facility, 2 rooms, 2 balconies from where you can enjoy an amazing view from San Giusto Hill and Montuzza Friars' Church to Miramare Castle, passing through a wide view of the town and the hill that crowns the built up area. TV and WiFi are free of charge.
This place fits people who are looking to feel the merge of a high level flat part of the town skyline with the emotions of knowing a town district by a walking distance. The place is close to bars, restaurants, supermarkets and banks. It is well connected with public transportation system as well as private lines to and from Slovenia and Croatia, as well as highway network to Venice, Udine, Milan, Slovenia, Austria and Croatia.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 15.00 until 20.00 excepting different agreements.
Check out 6.00 till 13.00
Breakfast: the, jam, nutella and single-serving rusks. Coffee to prepare with Italian coffee maker.
Taxes 10% are included
Is not included Tourist Tax € 2 per day per person for the first 5 nights. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>