Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Not your average 'HOSTEL'
Casa Perez is Located in the stunning Countryside between the historic city of Cartagena & Puerto de Mazarron in the beautiful region of Murcia, Spain.
We have Family, twin,doubles & a shared bunk room which can sleep 5 people, so can now accommodate up to 17 people.
There is a large private solar heated swimming pool, Hot Tub, outside kitchen & Barbecue, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi service & Honesty Bar. Pool table, table tennis, board & card games.
We offer Breakfast and dinner service on request. We also offer a pick up service from Murcia
airport for 25e & 15e from Cartagena. Also a shuttle service is available from/to Cartagena & Mazarron. To make the most of your holiday, we advise to rent a car.
Centrally situated for both Cartagena and Puerto de Mazarron, Los Perez is nestled in the countryside, 20 minutes drive from the cultural and historic city of Cartagena with the Naval base, museums, marina and wonderful architecture
There are also some little boutiques or the large shopping malls.
Mazarron in the opposite direction has many beaches, beach bars and a newly built Marina which
is full of multi-cultural restaurants.
Due to No Shows, Email correspondence must be made 24hrs before arrival..
Check in after 15.00 unless prior arrangements have been made/ Check out before 12.00 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>