Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We also love the diversity in fauna and flora of our country, and we want our visitors to be interested in knowing and taking care of it, that's why our concept is based on the birds and plants of our region.Here in Avelina we offer shared and private rooms. If you go outside, you'll find a different and colored style, we have containers as rooms, an awesome game room, a pool, a restaurant, a bar and a hammock spot to chill out.
Our 24 hour reception will help you in anything you need.
We are 15 minutes away walking from downtown, 5 minutes walking from the bus station to Tayrona park, minca and palomino. There is an ARA (supermarket) 5 minutes away. Almost every bus goes to this avenue.
We have privates and dorms. Inside the house, every room has air conditioning, lockers and bathroom! Outside, we have containers we turned into 4 bed dorms, they also have AC, but with share bathrooms.
Casa Avelina Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombians. Foreigners are exempt from taxes.
Breakfast not included - 6.000 COP per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>