Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy 5 days prior to arrival free of charge 1-5 days the first night of the total will be charged. No show - full charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Registration from the responsible person of the booking (Group Leader) Name list of participants the latest on arrival. Announcement of planned arrival time via phone or email on the morning of the arrival day.
+41 33 856 20 10 or email@example.com to explain and organise the check-in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Arrival Time max 9pm. If travelling by car information required to check parking possibilities.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We offer the following services and facilities: Swiss Restaurant „Weidstübli“ - Cheese Fondue, Rösti and more, Common Kitchen, Sitting Room with Satellite TV and Fireplace, Well stocked Supermarket, Official Victorinox Swissarmy Knife Partner, free Engraving and an Information and Booking desk. Guests can also use all the facilities on the Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park. This includes also the supermarket, the restaurant, laundry machines and all sanitary facilities.
Located in Lauterbrunnen, at the foot of the famous Staubbach Waterfall. 15 minutes away from the train station by walking. We are ideally located to visit the Top of Europe - Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn - Piz Gloria, Trümmelbach Glacier Waterfalls, Interlaken and much more. During the winter season we are surrounded by 200 km of ski, snowboard and tobogganing runs. Adventure Activities and Mountainbikes for hire. Discounted Rail and Cablecar tickets available.
Best Base to visit the Top of Europe, Jungfraujoch, Best Base to visit the Schilthorn Piz Gloria 007, Best Base to visit the Trümmelbach Glacierwaterfalls.
Basic breakfast included during winter season. Free Shuttle-Bus to/from the trainstation Lauterbrunnen.
Beds are equipped with blankets, sheets and pillows. Towels are included. Free Wifi in all rooms. We will do our best to make your stay a most comfortable and unforgettable one. See you soon.
Camping Jungfrau Alpine Lodge's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast included during winter season 01.12. - 30.04.2019
Reception: 7:30 – 12:00 and 15:00 – 19.00.
No Pets allowed.
Please note that our rooms and cabins have no private showers and toilet facilities. Shared facilities are located in the nearby facilities block.
Blankets, Sheets and pillows are provided. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>