Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Clean, carpeted, secured, quiet and convenient to all amenities, Cairns Girls Hostel is a locally owned and operated company that provides budget accommodation exclusive to international and Australian women from around the world, and your hosts Jenny and Mario Papadopoulos are happy to have you!
The Hostel is located in the Central Business District - only 2 minutes walk to main shopping and tourist outlets. We provide tour bookings and are a breath away from local car rental facilities. We are a major stop for all local tour operators making it convenient for you to embark and depart from all tours to the Reef and/or rainforest getaways. We are also a stop for the shuttle to Cairns Airport!
The Hostel has recently undergone a major renovation including Council compliant Fire & Safety equipment and alarm systems fitted throughout. We have undertaken interior painting, carpeting, and provided kitchen and laundry facilities. Each room is equipped with fans, wardrobes, bedside tables and writing desks. A safety deposit box is also available. Kitchenware and Bed linen supplied, and we provide free luggage storage for guests. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>