Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Just across the street is the main park in Reims, Parc Léo Lagrange. The train station is a 15-minute walk away and the tram stop is just 200m from the main entrance. Free parking spaces are available in the neighbouring streets and in the nearby stadium car park.
Our hostel has 200 beds in rooms ranging in size from one bed to five. We have rooms equipped with a private shower and toilet; other rooms have a private shower and communal toilets (in the corridor). We also have three rooms designed for guests with reduced mobility.
The hostel was renovated in 2009 and presents a friendly atmosphere to its guests. Free wifi is available throughout the centre and all guests have access to a small communal kitchen (utensils provided), ideal not just for cooking your own meals but also a great way of meeting other travellers.
Bed sheets and towels are provided.
The reception desk is open monday to sunday from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm by our bilingual reception team so there is always someone to answer any questions you may have.
Groups of more than ten people are invited to contact CIS directly so that we can best respond to your needs.
CIS and the environment
In order to support sustainable tourism, CIS carries out a wide range of practices on a daily basis: we conserve water, use organic products, reduce energy consumption and separate waste, to name just a few examples. Our constant aim is to share our love for environmentally-friendly practice with our guests.
‘Havens for your passions’ Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>