Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
1) Location, Location, Location:
Located at just five minutes walk from the Hauz Khas Metro, Bunkmates is nestled right in the middle of the most cosmopolitan and upscale localities in New Delhi. The Hauz Khas Village is the focal point of fellow backpackers from around the world with its unique blend of rustic and urban flavour.
2) Safe & Secure:
Safety and security of our backpackers is our top priority. Our hostel has 24x7 CCTV surveillance. We provide digital key cards for secure access to your dorm rooms. Also being centrally located in one of the most upscale localities in the city, emergency services are a stone's throw away.
3) Private Pod Styled Bunk Beds:
As much as we provide the most vibrant and social common area facilities, we strive to provide privacy to our backpackers while they are relaxing in their dorm beds. Each dorm bed have their own privacy curtains, reading lights, book shelves and electric sockets.
Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>