Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
This is a place where you can make yourself at home. Here you can settle in on a beanbag with a good book, connect with other travellers, play a board game, pick up an instrument, watch the sunset and exchange stories around the fire in the evening. Our cafe serves delicious vegan and vegetarian food all day long. When you feel like it’s time to peel yourself away from the rooftop, our friendly staff can help you to organise any number of adventures in and around Rishikesh, from rafting and waterfall walks to camping and trekking. The hostel is also located nearby to countless cafes and yoga studios. We look forward to showing you the best of Rishikesh.
Bunk Stay has Hot Shower and free Wi-Fi for all guests. Each room private or shared has en-suite bathroom equipped with free towels and other toiletries. There is a rooftop with Sunset View and Cafe Currently only accessible to guests, the rooftop cafe has a panoramic view of the River Ganga, and common area (indoor and outdoor) to chill-out, relax and watch the world go by. Bunk Stay Rishikesh provide scooters and cycles for rent and also arrange Yoga classes and Guided tours.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: 12:00 noon to 12 Midnight.
2. Check-out Time: before 10:00 am.
3. Cancellation Policy: The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
4. Age Restriction:
(1) Person doing the booking, should be of 18+ years.
(2) Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
5. All rooms are Non-Smoking.
6. Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.
7. Pets are not allowed in the property.
8. Cards accepted with 2% additional bank charge. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>