Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Visitors cannot find a more central Budapest hotel with all major transportation hubs only a few minutes walk away. The hotel is situated only a 1 minute walk from the Astoria metro station on the M2 Redline. It is also only a 5 minute walk from both the Deák tér and Kálvin tér stations, both on the M3 Blueline.
Our rooms combine famous Hungarian hospitality, modern, elegant facilities, a central location and affordable prices making it the perfect choice for both tourists and business travelers coming to Budapest.
Every room has satellite television, high speed Internet access and a work area. The rooms also come with air conditioning making them comfortable during any season. The ceilings are high and the colors of the rooms are light giving our guests a feeling of space and calm which is always good after a long day of sightseeing or work. The windows and walls are also sound proof making the rooms quiet and relaxing. Our superior rooms come with Jacuzzi baths with hydro massage - perfect after a long day in the city.
Family holidays are easy to plan at our hotel. Our large, airy rooms provide plenty of space to play. Complimentary baby equipment can be provided in your room. Equipment includes baby cots, highchairs, bathtubs and cutlery for the children. We can also heat the baby food in our staff kitchen. All you need to do is ask at our reception. We are always happy to help! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>