Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
You have the choice between 3 dorm rooms or a private room. The dorm rooms are all mixed and range from fan rooms to air-conditioned rooms. The upstairs dorm and private room each come with a spacious balcony from where you can see the ocean, take in the green of our palm tree paradise and watch the burning red sunsets each night. The Wifi is speedy and constant throughout the whole property.
You can use our hostel kitchen to prepare all the fresh fruit and vegetables you can get in the fruit shops around here. If you don't feel like cooking let Kasun know what you would like off the breakfast menu and he will prepare it swiftly. Kasun is also known to host delicious family dinners so keep an ear out for when he mentions those.
We have a chill out corner outside with a swing for dreamy tropical nights and wooden benches to kick back. We also have an outdoor café where you can meet new people, have a few drinks, play games or just relax.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
6. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>