Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% payable for group cancellations
Additional Terms and Conditions
please telephone BEFORE booking to check availability and suitability.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
free continental breakfast
covered and heated smoking areas
lockers (please provide your own padlock)
A warm welcome and fun laid back atmosphere guaranteed. Only moments from the beautiful Brockwell Park. No Traffic noise. Next to Tulse Hill Station with quick & regular services to several central London and direct services to Gatwick and Luton airports. Many buses and nightbuses also available.
NO under 18s or over 40s
long term weekly rate £82 (decided after a minimum of a months stay)
Maximum of 5 guests per booking. Group bookings of more than 5 are not permitted
We have a 3 day cancellation policy.
Cancel 3 days before arrival as no refunds will be given.
IMPORTANT CHECK IN FROM 12PM UNTIL 9pm.
CHECK OUT BY 11AM
There is not a 24hr reception. Anybody arriving after these times WILL NOT be checked in.
We do not accept bookings from residents of London.
Group bookings of more than 5 are not permitted
Hostellers must be aged between 18-40 (ID will be checked, and scanned on arrival)
A key deposit will be taken on arrival and retuned when leaving.
WE TAKE NO WALK INS. ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>