Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Ajustamos nuestros parámetros a la naturaleza de cada grupo.
Estimados podemos recibir grupos e incluir servicios de transporte, alimentación .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are a nice hostel fit with all the amenities to make your stay enjoyable. We can accommodate single travellers, couples and large groups. We are located one block from the heart of the Centro Historico.
Museums, plazas, churches, shopping and sightseeing are all at your fingertips from our location. You can enjoy hanging out in our common room, watch TV and movies on our flat screen, grab a book from the exchange, or socialise with other travellers. We can arrange professional Spanish classes for you as low as $4.50 per hour and then you can practice with our staff!
Tours are available to the most popular places with us. We will be glad to help you with directions to wherever you would like to go. We also have a transportation service including airport transfers, tours and even a big yellow bus to take you to your favorite party spot in the Mariscal!
At our hostel we have services such as free internet, inexpensive laundry service , tours, (a yummy) restaurant, and beer and snacks for sale, also computers. Don't forget to check out our rooftop terrace for a breathtaking view of Quito! Hope to see you soon!
English and Spanish are both spoken here. Possible early check in available (please call) otherwise check-in: 2:00 p.m. / check out: 11:30 am.
*** Credit cards are accepted. ***
Gracias y Saludos,
La Familia de BLUE HOUSE OLD TOWN! Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>