Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The place consists in two shared rooms with 10 beds each, distributed in bunk beds. Each bed has included a pillow, the sheets, a blanket, individual light and plugging, and a curtain in order to give the guest a more intimate environment. Every bed has a locker for its own. We have separated showers for women and men. Our commons areas are equipped with sofas, TV, computer, and mini kitchen with fridge, microwave, dispenser machines, and menage.
Laundry ( washer and dryer) for 5 euro.
Kitchen and cooking utensils .
Computer with Internet access and printer(for free).
Maps and Travel Information(for free)
24 hours access to the hostel
Free bicycle parking
Electronic key to enter to the property 24h
Blanco Albergue is located near the old town of Santiago de Compostela , 350 meters from the cathedral and 100m from the pilgrim office, at a chill area surrounded by parks and full of every-kind services.(supermarket, medical centre, pharmacy, bars, restaurants, shops…)
Blanco Albergue Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 3 EUR per person per day.
Our staff is available from 9:00 to 22:00. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>