Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are not just a nature tourism, eco-agro tourism we have a variety of biologic food production and selling, with permacutlure techniques to be shared. Biovilla also has a learning center on sustainability, where we perform courses and workshops about sustainability.
We have 4 hammocks with mosquito net, placed under beautiful trees in our garden. The bathrooms are shared and there is a common kitchen in the main house. Breakfast and towels are included.
By booking a room in Biovilla you are contributing to our mission, that is to take sustainability to people, by taking care of 55 hectares of the natural park, by producing biologic food to people and guests, the park reforestation and fauna increasing, by producing and protecting local species, by giving several scholarships in every Biovilla's courses related with sustainability, spiritual themes and nature, by contributing to consumption and nourishment's behavior changes, among many other activities where the social care, the environment and local economy is always putted in the top of our priorities.
You can use the guest common kitchen and all the common areas including a video, meditation and library room and terraces. Also if you wish just to be in retreat, Biovilla is the perfect place to be. Quiet, but resourceful, peaceful and inspiring.
Biovilla Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 . Late check in (after 23h) will be charged - fee 10€
Check out before 12:00 .
In order to help Biovilla's service, we would greatly appreciate if you could let us know around what time you expect to arrive.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Guests are kindly asked to use non chemicals cosmetics and produce as less garbage as possible. Specially because in this area there is a lot of vegetation, that means the people want to care for the trees, fauna and also ecology of the area. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>