Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge before 7 Days of arrival date , if later 100% of the first night will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 5 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged USD 5 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Best Central Point Hotel is 250 metres from the Royal Palace and 1 km from the Central Market. Phnom Penh International Airport is 12 km away.
Rooms come with dark wood furnishings and neutral wall colours. Included in each are a minibar and private bathroom with a bathtub.
Offering sweeping views of the town, the restaurant serves a fine selection of traditional Khmer and Western dishes. Room service is available upon request.
With a 24-hour front desk, the hotel provides car rental and currency exchange services. Ticketing services are also available at the on-site tour desk.
Daun Penh is a great choice for travelers interested in markets, sightseeing and museums. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Roomservice (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>