Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are fair trade and eco-friendly hostel. All the travelling vegans and vegetarians will find a perfect place to stay when in Wroclaw.
We offer you all this services for free:
- free open WiFi in all rooms and common areas
- free city maps
- free prints for your boarding pass or tickets
- free linen and towels
- free lockers, luggage storage
- on request: free use of iron, hair dryer and chargers,
We created our place using mostly recycled products and materials. To minimize the negative impact on environment we recycle and use mostly biodegradable, not animal tested sanitary products and detergents, and our rooms are illuminated only with energy saving light bulbs and solar panel lamps. We offer our guests tea and coffee from fair trade networks, and our vegan and vegetarian meals provided by friend's catering service take into account different diets and whims. Our hostel is also open for all those traveling with their pet friends, as we realize how difficult traveling with animals may be.
Check in between 14.00 to 00.00
Check out at 10:30
Breakfast not included
Payment upon arrival by cash or card
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Taxes included Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis stadstocht
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>