Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact us (email@example.com) to inform us about your arrival time, if want to have breakfast ( 6,00 per person/day) and any other specific needs.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
It offers you free Wi-Fi, a 24h reception and a fully equipped communal kitchen. Bed linen and a towel and are free of charge.
The hostel is located both near the city center and Hannover Messe (Hanover Fair). Means of public transportation are conveniently located right next to the hostel. It will take you only a few minutes to reach the city center. For guests travelling by car they provide over 300 parking spaces on their premises, seven of which also serve as charging points for electric cars.
Parking spaces on the premises: €5.00 per night per car.
Underground parking (locked/video surveillance): €20,00 per night per car.
Their food service will indulge you with the finest traditional and regional food. The brewery pub is famous for its delicious steaks and fresh asparagus. Salads and regional dishes complete our varied menu. End your night on a cold beer or enjoy a cocktail at our hotel bar. A selection of wine and non-alcoholic drinks ensures that there is something for everyone on our menu. Furthermore they additionally offer you a huge breakfast buffet there every morning. Please reserve the breakfast in advance. An attendance is otherwise for operational reasons not possible. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>