Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
In a converted old Victorian town house - built in 1826 - we offer 6 and 4 mixed shared dormitory rooms, as well as a 4-female dorm, twin and double private rooms with stunning views.
We also offer a spacious private self-catering apartment (up to 4 people) with a private bathroom and kitchen.
Either if you are tired after a long walk or just want to chill out and mingle with other travelers from all around the world, feel free to come and warm up by our cozy fireplace or enjoy the views from the garden (and what about a barbecue?).
Our knowledgeable staff will always be happy to help you plan your trip in the Highlands or point you to the best places to check out in town.
We have a bunch of free stuff for you:
-FREE Coffee, Tea, Sugar & Advice;
-FREE Secure lockers in all dorms;
-FREE Towels and hairdryer to borrow;
-FREE board games (Monopoly, Risk, Chess and much more)
-FREE guitar (to play not to borrow ðŸ˜Š )
-FREE Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
- For the private rooms and the apartment, the price is per room per night. For the 6-bed mixed dorm / 4-bed female dorm, all prices are per person, per night.
- All under 18-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult and be in a private room.
- We cannot accept online bookings of more than 6 people or for more than 7 consecutive days. -- We are a tourist hostel and cannot accommodate stag/hen parties or groups of working people.
Please email us if you require further information.
Our reception is open from 11 am - 11 pm. From 11 am you will be able to drop your luggage directly in our luggage storage area and use our facilities. The check-in time is between 3 pm and 11 pm. The check-out time is 11 am.
The closing time of our common spaces is 11 pm.
If you require a late self-check-in, you must advise reception prior to arrival as early as possible. We reserve the right not to accept very late check-ins. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>