Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, 90 % of the total price of the reservation will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price will be charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
It is only 300 m from Füssen Train Station.
The Bavaria City Hostel offers individually designed rooms with allergy bedding, FREE WiFi, a TV in our lounge. Washer and dryer. Reading lamps at the beds, bike parking, smoking area, kitchen with lounge area and 24-hours house access.
Basic equipment in the rooms: With the exception of Mountain Lodge, all rooms share several modern distributed on 2 floors communal bathrooms with hairdryers (limited times - night rest.
Each of the 10 rooms are individually designed and each bed is equipped with reading lights.
This is our guests' favorite part of Füssen, according to independent reviews.
Our property is also rated for the best value in Füssen! You are getting more for your money compared to other properties in this city.
Catering facilities: hot water in our kitchen. Breakfast is available at neighboring bakeries, charges apply.
The kitchen is open daily 07:30 am to 11:00 am and 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm open for you.
Check In: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Arrival after 21:00 is usually not a problem. Room information at front desk.
Check Out: 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash please (Credit Card payment available)
City taxes are not included. (2,20€ per person per night) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>