Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Baroque Hall hostel is conveniently located near vibrant Wenceslas Square (cca 750m) and just in front of the tram station Štěpánská. You can get to Prague Castle from our tram station in 14 minutes and the tram stops by every 3-5 minutes. The hostel is accessible from the train and bus stations by metro (2 and 3 stations respectively) Dancing house, New Town Hall, Vyšehrad Castle. There are over 10 fine, moderately priced restaurants as well as bars and shops within a five-blocks from us.
Our private rooms, while having a more conventional decoration have a significant advantage over other non-ensuite private hostel rooms in Prague in having a private shower/bathtub/whirlpool. Our restaurant offers buffet breakfast included in the price regardless of your room type and chosen rate. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all rooms, in the dormitory and in our restaurant. A welcome drink (0.5l of local Czech beer) is offered to all our guests along with a discounted price of 1€/0.5l of beer.
Welcome to the Baroque Hall - come and enjoy cosy accommodation with uncompromising service.
Baroque Hall Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour reception.
Child friendly. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>