Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Welcoming over 18 year olds, we have NO HIDDEN COSTS. Included in the price of your stay are the following:
120 megabyte WiFi in all rooms, communal areas and the garden
Breakfast (cornflakes, muesli, toast, a selection of spreads & a selection of fruit
Use of personal locker with a pin coded laptop safe inside (bring your own padlock)
2 x USB ports per bunk bed
Reading Light per bunk bed
2 x power sockets per bunk bed
Use of the fully equipped kitchen
Use of the bbq and help yourself to our herbs and fruit grown in the garden
Luggage storage on the day of arrival and departure if needed
Tea and coffee all day
A good night's sleep on our new memory foam mattresses and pillows.
Boarding pass print out (one per person)
Towels: Â£2 per towel hire, Â£1 of which goes to charity
Self Service Laundry
Padlocks for sale
BEFORE YOU BOOK we urge people to read all of our Hostel Conditions, Age Restriction policy, Payment policy, Cancellation policy and Things To Note.
MINIMUM AGE RESTRICTION is 18 years old. We do not accept bookings for anyone under the age of 18. There is no upper age limit.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours notice before 10am GMT on the day of intended arrival is required to cancel a booking. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Guest NO SHOWS will result in the WHOLE of the reservation being charged.
- Office Hours: Monday to Saturday: 7.30am - 11.00pm Sundays: 8.00am - 6pm. Sunday nights from 6 pm the office is totally closed until 7.30 Monday morning.
Payment in cash is preferred.
Bookings may be subjected to a pre-authorisation on the card given - if this is declined, then we will cancel your booking and notify you immediately.
The Badger does not have a lift and our 6 person dorms have triple bunks. We cannot always guarantee a lower level room or a lower bunk.
If you arrive before 10.30am, your room may not be ready, but you can leave your bags in the office for free until the room is ready.
Check-out 10 am at the latest. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>