Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit Only rates
This property has a 7-day cancellation policy for groups. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, unless otherwise stated above (see 'Things to Note' information).
Your booking is non-refundable. If you choose to cancel your booking, or in the case of a no-show, you will still be charged the full cost of your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Bamboo is designed to be a budget traveller's base and launching pad into this amazing country. We are a showpiece for Fiji island life and culture and we present an alternative to the mainstream backpacker scene in Nadi.
In a nutshell, Bamboo offers a free 24-hour airport pick-up, free Wi-Fi and free kava parties.
Our location is in the heart of Nadi's backpacker beach and only 10 minutes' drive from the international airport.
We have a travel hut for island trip planning with local promotions offered as well as fun, cheap day trips to 'The Sleeping Giant' and Natadola Beach'.
There’s also weekly fire dancing shows, kava parties, daily volleyball sessions, table tennis challenges, live acoustic Fiji-style music every night and delicious island food at our 'Café Bamboo', featuring daily specials and traditional Fijian cuisine.
We offer a variety of clean and comfortable rooms with free luggage storage.
Travellers from all walks of life are welcome. It’s a great place to meet people. Relax under a huge traditional Fijian thatch hut, swim and play down the sandy stretch of Wailoaloa Beach, swing in a hammock and enjoy the tropical surroundings. Prepare for good times!
Surrounding attractions include Smugglers Cove (for dining, swimming, drinking and fire dancing), Travellers Beach (for dining, drinking and live music), Aquarius Fiji (for dining on the beach), Martintar shopping district (for cafés, restaurants, and night life) and Wailoaloa Beach (long sandy beach for swimming, horse riding, volleyball, etc.). Plus tons of other fun and exciting stuff!
There’s free transfers departing daily from Bamboo for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises and the Mamanuca Backpacker Boat. Local buses also stop outside throughout the day. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Key Card Toegang
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
1ste, Land Fiji
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>