Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The three villages of Flims, Laax and Falera are stretched around the bottom of Mount Crap Sogn Gion. A total of 28 lift facilities and 220 kilometers of slopes, located at altitudes between 1,050 and 3,018 meters above sea level, are at your disposal. Snowboarders and free-skiers go crazy about the halfpipes, the railpark and the kicker lines in Laax! In summertime there is even more to explore in Flims, Laax and Falera... have a look on flims.com
The hostel is located near to Laax-Murschetg, the main cable car station with the public bus stop named 'Laax-Marcau'.
Different rooms (on privat or shared base) for every budget with breakfast and dinner.
all prices are with all taxes and commissions included
Breakfast Buffet for additional Fr. 15 per person
Dinner for additional Fr. 21.50 per person
Free Tea Bar
revitalized Grander Water Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>