Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
It provides clean beds, affordable room rates and clean common areas.
It is run by a Danny(host)s family, therefore it provides good security and comfort.
This property is located in the heart of Seoul Center, with easy access to public transportation such as the Subway (Hansung Univ Station, line 4, Exit 5) and many major city bus routes and also the airport limousine bus (No. 6011).
B&J is also located nearby Seouls Fortress, built in 700 years ago and preserved by Seoul City.
Just step out of the B&J, you will be already in a locally famous fortress route.
Besides, you can reach those major shopping areas such as Dong Dae Moon Market, Myeoung Dong and Nam Dae Moon Market within 10~15min by the subway.
B&J also provides Free Breakfast, Free Laundry and Free Internet Access.
B&J Guest House believes in traveling eco-friendly. Please bring your own personal hygiene products such as tooth brushes. We don't provide any one-time-use products. We do offer market priced products which, if purchased, please re-use them.
B&Js Smiling Staff or family member is fully trained in helping guests and they speak good English. B&J will promise your comfort stay at B&J Guest House.
= We Offer =
* Free Breakfast
* Free Laundry
* Free Internet Access, WiFi
* DVD new moives (free). Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>