Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
It offers a good and family accomodation for your holiday in Florence and the staff will be very glad to help you in all yours needs.
The bedrooms have private bathroom inside, have centralized heating, adjustable electric shovels on the ceiling, digital lcd television and free wi fi. In each bedroom you will also find at your disposal an electric kettle for herbal teas and coffee.
The cleaning is made every day.
At the reception package, map of the city and safety box are free.
We offer a typical italian breakfast that will be served directly in your bedroom between 08. 00 and 09. 30 (the customer himself will inform us of the time chosen for the breakfast service). Due to the COVID-19 emergency, in compliance with health regulations, the breakfast service is temporarily suspended.
To your arrival we'll give to you the keys so you can move to your liking without respecting any time of reentry.
Finally it will be our care to signal you some typical restaurants to make you taste the best fiorentine specialties at contained prices.
Check-in is from 14: 00 to 20: 00
Check-out is at 10: 00 a. m.
Must indicate the arrival time.
From 1 July 2011 the City of Florence by resolution of the City Council No. 230/33 of 06. 20. 2011, integrated by resolution No. 21/2012, has established the “'tourist tax”.
The tax is applied to non-residents overnight stays in the city of Florence and for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The tax rate for this tourist structure is 4, 00 euro for person for night.
There are the following exemptions:
a) children up to twelve years old;
b) people who care for patients admitted to local hospitals, including outpatient care, for a maximum of two assistants per patient;
c) patients who make hospital care in outpatient care;
d) students of the University of Florence
e) personnel belonging to Law Enforcements, to the National Firefighters Corps and Civil Defence who, for exclusive service needs and limited to the duration of the same, stay in accommodation facilities in the municipal area
f) the severely disabled, whose disability status is certified in accordance with art. 3 paragraph 3 of Law No. 104/92 and similar provisions of the countries of origin for foreign citizens.
g) the employees of the accommodation facilities who stay there for exclusive work needs
It is also provided a 50% reduction of the tourist tax in the following cases:
a) groups of lower and upper secondary schools in Florence in teaching visit;
b) athletes under the age of 16 years, members of groups participating in sporting events and tournaments organized in collaboration with the Municipal Administration.
This tax is not included in the price of the room and it must directly be versed during the stay to the B&B.
Credit card are not accepted. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>