Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full fee due if less than 7 days notice not provided.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All bedroom windows draught-proofed and refurbished with acoustic secondary glazing installed in front facing bedrooms January 2011, retaining the character of the house.
Although central to all attractions including Arthur's Seat and the Palace of Holyrood; the house is peaceful, quiet and relaxing, and overlooking parkland.
For your comfort, we offer 5 fully equipped en-suite bedrooms and one double bedroom which has a private spacious bathroom.
NO ARRIVALS AFTER 22.00 HRS
We offer 3 different styles of double bedrooms:
Basic - Petite double room with traditional wooden floor. Shower, toilet and wash hand basin en-suite.
Standard - Double room with original stone fireplace and large private bathroom accessed down a few stairs (not en-suite) with hand-held shower, bath, toilet and wash hand basin.
Delux - Double room with shower, toilet and wash hand basin en-suite.
All bedrooms have controllable central heating, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, radio alarm clock, remote control colour TV, hospitality tray with tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can always be certain of personal attention. Guests may leave their car/luggage from 10.00am. Arrivals after 8.00pm must notify the guest house.
To fuel guests for their day of exploring, we offer a full traditional Scottish breakfast, or vegetarian option, or a full continental breakfast. Guests with special diets are also catered for on prior notification.
Edinburgh's excellent and convenient public bus service gives quick and easy access to the other parts of the city with a direct bus to the city centre from the bus stop right outside the house.
Other features and facilities include:
Children over the age of 3 are most welcome in our family home.
If you cancel your booking 7 days or less of advance of your arrival; or you fail to arrive, then all of the accommodation cost shall be deducted from your credit card.
If you cancel your booking over 7 days, but up to 14 days of advance of your arrival; then the first night's accommodation shall be deducted from your credit card.
If you cancel your booking over 14 days of advance of your arrival then any money debited from your credit card shall be refunded.
NO ARRIVALS AFTER 22.00 HRS. However, in certain circumstances, a £30.00 charge may be applied for arrivals after 22.00 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>