Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Aussie Hut is located on the kilometre-long beach, right in the centre. The beach (Playa Marsella) is about 9 km north of the destination town of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua, and in walking distance of the famous surf beach Playa Maderas.
•A few basic Breakfast and Grocery items are available to purchase for self cooking
•Ie. Eggs, tomatoes, onions, bread, some fruits, rice, chicken, pasta etc.
•Fruit and veg truck comes twice a week with all the goodies Tuesday & Fridays
•Small Nica Grocery Shop 2kms away with everything that suits a Nica recipe. Also has shampoo, washing powder, beverages etc.
All Rooms are spacious (upstairs and downstairs) with king sized beds and doubles, all with a view of the ocean. The rooms also have storage drawers, fans, mosquito nets. the upstairs rooms open onto a share balcony with a sofa, couch and hammock all with a panoramic view of Playa Marsella. The downstairs rooms open up onto the garden/hammock area also with an ocean view. Downstairs is all open living with a huge dining table, rocking chairs, sofa, hammocks galore and a bar with swinging chairs. The Self Catering Kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, plates, utensils etc along with 2 fridges. The grey water from the sink goes into the compost for growth of plants that are transplanted around the property.
Aussie Hut Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>